Revised: August 2015
- Content. The Website has been created by EFA, a Texas limited liability corporation. The Website and its contents, including, without limitation, all text and images, are owned and/or licensed by EFA, unless otherwise noted (logos of third parties are owned by those third parties). Reproduction, distribution, republication or retransmission of any Website material is prohibited unless the prior written permission of EFA or owner has been obtained. EFA reserves the right to prohibit linking to the Website for any reason in its sole discretion.
- No Warranty. The content on the Website has been prepared by EFA for general informational purposes only. While reasonable efforts have been made to ensure the information in the Website is accurate, the information is not guaranteed to be correct, complete or up-to-date. ALL WEBSITE INFORMATION IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS-IS WHERE-IS” BASIS. No warranty is made as to the accuracy of the content on the Website. EFA reserves the right to change Website content as needed, with retroactive effect as designated, to correct any errors or other information that may have been posted.
- Collection of Personally Identifiable Information. EFA may collect personally identifiable information via the Website from Users who voluntarily provide such information. Personally identifiable information will not be collected by any method that does not involve an affirmative action on the part of the User to submit such information to EFA. Examples of situations in which the Website may collect personally identifiable information include, but are not limited to: email addresses of Users who send email to EFA; mailing addresses of Users who sign up an account on the Website;. Users acknowledge and agree that EFA may use such information in any manner reasonably related to its charitable purpose. Such charitable purpose may include disclosure of personally identifiable information to EFA’s employees and third party contractors working on behalf of EFA in support of EFA’s administrative functions.
- No Selling of Information. EFA will not sell any non-personalized user data or personally identifiable information to any other party.
- Security of Communications/Information. While EFA makes reasonable efforts to secure communications over the Website, which may vary depending on the content of the information transmitted, EFA does not provide secure transactions at all times. EFA also makes reasonable efforts to maintain security measures and tools to protect against the loss or theft of information collected through the Website. However, no security measures can ensure complete privacy and confidentiality of information, and EFA cannot guarantee, and makes no warranty regarding, the security of any information transmitted or collected.
- Compliance with Law. EFA will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities and comply with any court orders requesting EFA to disclose personally identifiable or other information requested by such authorities.
- User Actions and User-Provided Information. Users agree that any information provided to EFA shall be accurate and complete. Users agree not to provide information to EFA that relates to any individuals (other than themselves) or entities without the permission of the individual or entity referenced. Users agree not to send unsolicited commercial email, including but not limited to spam, chain emails, advertising solicitations and similar email solicitations, to any email address provided on the Website. Users agree not to use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper functioning of the Website or servers or networks connected to the Website, or take any other action that interferes with other parties’ use of the Website. Users agree not to use any “robot”, “spider” or other automatic or manual device or process for the purpose of compiling information on the Website for purposes other than for a generally available search engine. Users agree not to use the Website in any manner that may be infringing, for a commercial/advertising purpose, threatening, false, misleading, libelous, defamatory, obscene, or give rise to any criminal or civil liability. Users agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations relating to User’s use of the Website.
- No Users Under 13. The Website is intended for use by individuals who are 13 years old or older. The Website is not directed at children, and any individuals who are under 13 years of age should not use the Website.
- User Feedback. EFA welcomes feedback about the Website from Users. Users acknowledge and agree that any feedback, or any other information, provided shall become the sole property of EFA, and EFA may use such feedback or information in any manner in its sole discretion.
- Unsubscribing. Users may receive EFA announcements or information via email or other methods based on prior interactions Users may have had with the Website. To unsubscribe to such announcements, Users should follow the “unsubscribe” instructions provided in the email sent, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- User Assumption of Risk; Release and Indemnification. Users assume all risks related to use of the Website. Each User agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold EFA (including its owners, heirs, successors, assigns, affiliates, officers, directors, members, employees, agents and representatives) harmless from and against any losses, damages, liabilities or costs of any nature related in any manner to the use of the Website by such User. EFA shall not be liable to Users or any other parties for any claims for damages, whether direct, indirect, special, consequential, incidental or punitive, based on any cause of action whatsoever relating to use of the Website by any person or entity.
- Users Who are Governmental Employees or Officials. EFA welcomes governmental employees and officials to peruse the EFA Website. If you choose to contact EFA for further information, you acknowledge that you are contacting EFA on behalf of your governmental body/agency to request the input and expertise of EFA for technical assistance on a specific project.